Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Have a wonderful weekend! Over here at casa sunny side we're planning to take it relatively easy this weekend after our busy week. M will play some hockey, we'll both read way too much and eventually go grocery shopping since we're currently running out of food.

Speaking of grocery shopping, I've recently started clipping coupons. God, I know. I sound like your grandmother. But seriously, I think coupons can certainly be worth your time. I promise I haven't gone all crazy like those extreme coupon women (and occasional man) on TLC. But I do think I'll be able to cut my grocery bill by 30% this week with all the coupon's I clipped from our local paper. Awesome.

Here's tonight's dinner recipe. It was inspired by this cute blog I ran across the other day.

I'm loving Liz in her red and pink outfit for V-day! I've been following Liz's blog for awhile now and girl knows how to do office appropriate yet fun work wear. Rock on Liz.

If you're in the mood for a little more red & pink inspiration (they say color blocking is still trendy right now) head on over to Everybody, Everywhere and take a look at the reader submissions for their last outfit challenge.

These donuts and this wedding remind me of the six months I lived in Portland! I love that city and would happily move there in a heartbeat. Not that there's anything wrong with Madison of course. But Portland is well, Portland. And I'll leave it at that. Check out the bride's awesome blog as well!

Loving Lisa's ensemble here. Lisa is another lady who knows how to bring style and personality to the workplace. Plus since she lives in the south (the ATL to be exact) she's automatically cool. I think I need to find a striped dress ASAP!

And last but not least, I'll leave you with a picture of our Dean I snapped awhile back. This is his typical napping pose. Isn't he just the biggest ham you've ever seen? Greyhounds are just the funniest dogs.


No comments: