Friday, March 16, 2012

Bueller? Bueller?

So sorry for the radio silence! I had a job interview scheduled on Wednesday (exciting I know!) and Tuesday afternoon someone from HR called to ask if I would be interested in interviewing for a second position. Although that left me with little time to do some background research and prepare a short presentation, of course I said yes. The more the merrier right? At least when it comes to possible employment opportunities, or as we call it around casa sunny side "one of these days we might actually not be broke right?"

Anyways, when I arrived at my interview bright and early Wednesday morning, before 9am and sans coffee because we were running late and drop-off at doggy daycare took longer than I had anticipated, the receptionist said "Oh, I had you down for 8:15am not 8:45." Turns out they had rearranged my schedule to have me interview for a third (!!) position all in one day but forgot to communicate that bit of info to me.

To make a loonnng story very short, it was a whirlwind of a day and I so tired when I got home sometime around 7:00pm or so. Too tired to even make dinner. M had to order food and go pick it up all by himself. The pup and I pretty much spent yesterday recuperating (i.e. bumming around in gym shorts (me) and sleeping with our paws curled around each other (Deets) and just generally being lazy).

I promise to get back to my normal schedule of randomly posting snippets of the random thoughts that float through my head and maybe even those silly "fashion blogger" pictures I took last week. They're coming... brace yourselves.

Before I go I just have to take a moment and be a proud mama. Dean's doggy daycare gave us a picture of him playing with friends on his first day and a report card! Guys, he aced doggy daycare. Seriously, he aced it so hard.


When M and went to pick Dean up one of the staff members
told me they all had a huge crush on my baby!  :)



No comments: